Many people use funny, stereotypical phrases to justify their lack of mood for cleaning:
- You never know what you have until you clean your house.
- I love cleaning up messes I didn’t make… So I became a mom.
- My room is not dirty. I just have everything on display. Like a museum.
- A clean house is a sign of lacking Internet connection.
- My house was clean. Then the kids woke up.
Instead of looking for a plausible excuse for not cleaning up, you should better consider contacting a company specialized in providing cleaning services to residential clients. Why? Because living in a clean environment is important for your health.
You know it is time to hire professional cleaning services:
- If you’re working long hours
- If cleaning is not your thing, if you have health issues or if you feel too old to properly deal with it
- If you have special occasions coming up
- If you have pest issues
In the latter case especially, you can easily lose control over the safety of the environment you are living in. But professional cleaning services can help you in this matter too: many of them have the knowledge, equipment and training to eliminate insect infestation in a safe and effective way. A homeowner trying to deal with a pest infestation on his own can barely touch the tip of the problem, while the cause of it remains untouched. At some points, pests may seem to be eliminated, but a larger scale infestation can continue to develop without noticing it. Such infestations can cause significant health risks and may also destroy property.
Pests that should always be left in the hands of professionals in charge of cleaning services
- Termites and other insects that feed on wood
They can cause significant damage in your home that materializes in expensive repairs.
- Bed Bugs
They are often hiding in places that are hard to reach, like behind switches and wallpapers. In addition, they are very resistant, known to live even a few months without eating and surviving in temperatures from zero to about 50 degrees Celsius.
- Insects that sting – like fire ants, bees, wasps and hornets
These will attack if threatened and may pose a very serious risk, causing a dangerous allergic reaction called “anaphylactic shock”.
If you can’t handle the house cleaning tasks, if you never seem to have enough time on your hands, if you have an important event coming, it is the time to call a professional service. If you notice an infestation, it is definitely the time to contact a cleaning company that also specializes in pest control and disinfection.